6 hours playing time. 125 songs and 10 storiesTHIS PRODUCT HAS WON A BIZZIEBABY UK GOLD AWARD. HERE'S AN EXCEPT FROM ONE OF THE REVIEWS.'This product definitely deserves full marks as it was such a winner with my little boy and kept him entertained for hours and also helped to stimulate him on long car journeys. Wish I had seen these earlier and purchased them. Just Excellent.'
Gemma Lewis-Evans Harley 18 MonthsThe six discs are DINGLE DANGLE SCARECROW, FAVOURITE TALES, NEVER SMILE AT A CROCODILE, THE WHEELS ON THE BUS, TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR, DO RE MIDingle Dangle Scarecrow
1. Dingle dangle scarecrow 2. Consider Yourself 3. Roly poly 4. Ten fat sausages 5. I am the music man 6. Miss Polly had a dolly 7. If you're happy and you know it 8. One finger one thumb keep moving 9. The wise man built his house upon a rock 10. ABC song 11. Looby lou 12. Hokey cokey 13. Do your ears hang low? 14. Bob the builder mambo no 5 15. Head, shoulders knees and toes 16. Calypso 17. The rain song 18. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside 19. Raindrops keep falling on my head 20. Knees up Mother Brown 21. Supercalifragilistic 22. What shall we do with the drunken sailor 23. Spring Carol 24. 1,2,345 25. Ob la di ob la daNever Smile at a Crocodile
1. Never smile at a crocodile 2. Wiggly Woo 3. Chick chick Chicken 4. The bare necessities 5. Little green frog 6. Five little ducks went swimming one day 7. Hickory dickory dock 8. Cowkeeper's song 9. Yellow bird 10. Peter Perkins 11. Brown bear's snoring 12. The animals went in two by two 13. I saw a tiger 14. Prehistoric animal brigade 15. Five little monkeys 16. Honey bee song 17. Farmer in the fog 18. Swim swan swim 19. The wonderful thing about Tiggers 20. Nellie the elephant 21. Cuckoo, cuckoo 22. One elephant went out to play 23. To market to market 24. There was an old lady 25. Spider in the bathTwinkle Twinkle little star
1. Twinkle Twinkle little star 2. Sandy girl 3. Ring a ring of roses 4. Wind the bobbin up 5. Humpty dumpty 6. Hop little bunnies 7. Little Sally Saucer 8. Bobby Shafto 9. Polly put the kettle on 10. A ram sam sam 11. Pat a cake baker's man 12. Hey diddle diddle 13. You are my sunshine 14. Sing a song of sixpence 15. Round and round the garden 16. Cock a doodle doo 17. Pop goes the weasel 18. Star Light star bright 19. A dream is a wish your heart makes 20. The North wind doth blow 21. Hot cross buns 22. I hear thunder 23. Once upon a dream 24. Let him go, let him tarry 25. Sing a rainbow The Wheels on the Bus
1. The wheels on the bus 2. We're going this way that way 3. Going to the zoo 4. The grand old Duke of York 5. Row, row, row your boat 6. One man went to mow 7. Here we go round the mulberry bush 8. I went to visit a farm one day 9. Five little men in a flying saucer 10. The runaway train 11. Bananas in pyjamas 12. Amarillo 13. Donkey riding 14. Horsey horsey don't you stop 15. Walking in the air 16. The seaside 17. Mrs Macaroni 18. Chitty chitty bang bang 19. You can't keep a horse in a lighthouse 20. Down in the jungle 21. The animal fair 22. Old Macdonald had a farm 23. My ship sailed from China 24. Winnie the Pooh 25. Underground overground Wombling free.Favourite Tales
1. The duck the mouse and the little red hen 2. The hopping penny 3. The three wishes 4. Snow White 5. Puss in boots 6. Johnny and the three goats 7. The Emperor and the nightingale 8. The wolf and the seven little kids 9. The great big turnip 10. The little red henDo re mi
1. Do re mi 2. Santa's Elves 3. Mummy's taking us in the car car 4. This old man 5. She'll be coming round the mountain 6. BINGO 7. Big fish little fish 8. Buttercup Cow 9. The bear went ouver the mountain 10. Monster Mash 11. Me and my teddy bear 12. The Court of King Caractacus 13. Morningtown Ride 14. Zipedee Doo Dah 15. Jelly on a plate 16. Teddy Bear's picnic 17. Jump & Shout 18. Banyan Tree 19. Polly put the kettle on 20. You brush your teeth 21. 5 currant buns 22. Down by the station 23. I am a weed 24. Little Bo peep 25. Superman